Getting a product to market quickly and in compliance is critical to its success. Inconsistent regulatory information, gaps in communication, or mismanaging performance metrics within the new product introduction process (NPI) can lead to significant unexpected costs and delays.
To meet company goals and market demands, it is essential to have the right regulatory knowledge, tools, and performance metrics in place. When utilizing effective processes and data output strategies,commercializing your products can be a seamless and timely process.
- Discover how to design a successful product launch with the right performance metrics in place
- Understand the regulatory considerations and documentation required for registration in multiple jurisdictions, including PIF assembly
- Learn the fundamentals of preparing a safety assessment
- Determine the knowledge and tools needed to improve compliance and shorten product launch timelines
- Gain useful tools for making data-driven decisions in efforts to rework current regulatory processes and performance metrics to meet company goals